This article is a stub. You can help Hunt: Showdown Wiki by .
Description[edit | edit source]
A bag of scrap metal and glass. When thrown the noise can be effectively used to distract or divert enemies.
Notable interactions[edit | edit source]
- Decoys can be used to redirect AI. This can be helpful to either clear path the AI is patrolling, allowing you to sneak up on AI from behind for a melee kill (usually used on Grunts) or to lead AI towards an enemy player nearby.
- Decoys are capable of triggering crows, which can be used to mislead enemy players on your direction of approach.
- Decoys are capable igniting red and yellow barrels, causing them to explode after a short delay. Especially usefully against Armored Zombies, Hellhounds and Hives, as they will be drawn towards the exploding barrel when in earshot of the decoy.
- Decoys are also capable of destroying lamps that are scattered around the map,thus they can be used to easily clear dog/chicken cages without creating a loud sound
- Decoys can be used to silently kill horses from a distance.
Related traits[edit | edit source]
- Decoy Supply - Restock Decoys from ammo crates.