Dolch 96 is a small weapon in Hunt:Showdown.
Description[edit | edit source]
Powerful, German, prototype, semi-automatic pistol with an internal magazine loaded from the top. When fully emptied, it can be reloaded fast with a ten-round stripper clip.
Informations[edit | edit source]
- Bulletgrubber - Recover unfired round when performing partial reloads.
- Without Bulletgrubber trait reloading the weapon without emptying the magazine first (partial reload) will cause one round to pop out (and become lost). The trait causes hunter to catch the round and put it back into the magazine.
- Performing partial reload is slower than full reload. In partial reload hunter puts each round separately into the magazine, where in full reload hunter uses stripper clip to push all 10 rounds at once.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Related Weapons[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Pistol appears to be based off the famous Mauser C96, one of the first popular semi-automatic handguns in use. It was extremely popular during the First World War by German Forces, particularly their infamous "Stormtroopers".
- The C96 is also a popular weapon in the media, being used by people in certain movies and television shows.