Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
(Redirected from Enemies)
There are a variety of monsters in Hunt: Showdown.
- Meathead - He calls them souls farmers, I think. Paxton's journal has an entry about a thing simply called Meathead. It must be the same creature. Terrifying thing... A headless and massive, almost bloated, humanoid monster with leaches for hair. The stuff of nightmares.
- Grunts - Standard enemies
- Armored - A strong and powerful monster that isn't to be messed with, a few hits and you're down. Shooting in his legs will slow him down.
- The Hive - Scognamillio thinks it feels like an evolution of a simple form; in this case a person possessed by some kind of insect spirit eventually turning the body into a hive itself. Harold Black's book includes pieces of a hunter's diary describing this thing. Watch out for bees!
- Hellhound - Nasty hounds that maul their targets, make sure to shoot them in the head and be careful when you're fighting a pack.
- Spider - Fast and Agile. Immune to Poison. Kill with Gunfire.
- Butcher - Large and Resilient. Immune to Fire. Kill with Shotguns and Explosives!
This article is a stub. You can help Hunt: Showdown Wiki by .