Different lore entries can be found in game, on the official page and official social media. Game developers provided additional informations in lore AMA sessions on discord.
Book of Monsters[edit | edit source]
Book of Monsters is an in-game book containing information on every monster encountered in Hunt: Showdown. To unlock its contents player must kill the monsters multiple times to gather the knowledge.
Book of Weapons[edit | edit source]
The Book of Weapons contains the lore and history about the Weapons in Hunt.
Voynich[edit | edit source]
Voynich is the Font used in the Hunt universe. It can be found in different Videos to Hunt: Showdown or on legendary weapons.
History of map locations[edit | edit source]
The history of map locations are being released on the official page of the game.
- Stillwater Bayou
- Lawson Delta
Louisiana event[edit | edit source]
The Louisiana Event is a scrapbook available to each Hunter in their library. The book is 20 pages long and includes newspaper clippings, letters, diary entries, newspaper tickets, and an old advertisement for a vaporizing inhaler.
- Governor Foster Assures Citizens (Pages 1-2)
- Newspaper Clippings (Pages 3-4)
- Graffiti Article (Pages 5-6)
- Letter to Laveau/Jones (Pages 7-8)
- Journal Entries (Pages 9-10)
- Pellella Note (Pages 11-12)
- Rittmeister Letter (Pages 13-14)
- Queen/Georgia Railway Tickets (Pages 15-16)
- Western NY & PA Railway Ticket (Pages 17-18)
- Vaporizing Inhaler Ad (Pages 19-20)
Ingame findings[edit | edit source]
Online resources[edit | edit source]
- Dark Awaits
- Remembering John Hayward Hunter
- Process of elimination
- The Trials of Dr. Reed
- Something stirs in the shadows
- Into the hunting grounds
- John Hayward Hunter is dead
- American Hunters Association
- A Communique for All Hunters
- From the Jourals of Elwood Finch
- Steam Cards and Backgrounds
- The Cooper’s Casket
- The Confessions of Sheriff Hardin, pt 1
- The Journals of Harold Black
- The Confessions of Sheriff Hardin, pt 2