Mosin-Nagant M1891 Bayonet
Mosin-Nagant M1891 Bayonet is a large weapon in Hunt:Showdown
Description[edit | edit source]
Modern Imperial Russian bolt-action service rifle with an internal magazine. Its attached spike bayonet turns it into a frightening melee weapon.
Informations[edit | edit source]
- Bulletgrubber - Recover unfired round when performing partial reloads (applies to Specter, Mosin-Nagant and Dolch 96 variants).
- Iron Sharpshooter - Remain in iron sights after firing a shot while using bolt-action rifles.
- Without Bulletgrubber trait reloading the weapon without emptying the magazine first (partial reload) will cause one round to pop out (and become lost). The trait causes hunter to catch the round and put it back into the magazine.
- Performing partial reload is slower than full reload. In partial reload hunter puts each round separately into the magazine, where in full reload hunter uses stripper clip to push all 5 rounds at once.
- Without Iron Sharpshooter trait if weapon is shot while in iron sights, it require to exit this view to chamber another round.