Mosin-Nagant M1891 Sniper
Mosin-Nagant M1891 Sniper is a large weapon in Hunt:Showdown
Description[edit | edit source]
Modern Imperial Russian bolt-action service rifle. The attached long scope provides accuracy at range, but prevents the use of stripper clips for fast reloading.
Informations[edit | edit source]
- Bulletgrubber - Recover unfired round when performing partial reloads (applies to Specter, Mosin-Nagant and Dolch 96 variants).
- Sniper Scopesmith - Remain in scope view after firing a shot while using any weapon with a long scope (Sniper variants).
- Without Bulletgrubber trait reloading the weapon without emptying the magazine first (partial reload) will cause one round to pop out (and become lost). The trait causes hunter to catch the round and put it back into the magazine.
- Hunter puts each round separately into the magazine due to scope preventing use of stripper clip
- Without Sniper Scopesmith trait if weapon is shot while looking through the scope, it require to exit this view to chamber another round.