Mosin-Nagant M1891 Sniper
Mosin-Nagant M1891 Sniper is a large weapon in Hunt:Showdown
Description[edit | edit source]
Modern Russian bolt-action service rifle with internal five round magazine and mounted telescopic scope.
Related traits[edit | edit source]
- Bulletgrubber - Recover unfired round when performing partial reloads (applies to Specter, Mosin-Nagant and Dolch 96 variants).
- Sniper Scopesmith - Remain in scope view after firing a shot while using any weapon with a long scope (Sniper variants).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Without Bulletgrubber trait reloading the weapon without emptying the magazine first (partial reload) will cause one round to pop out (and become lost). The trait causes hunter to catch the round and put it back into the magazine.
- Performing partial reload is slower than full reload. In partial reload hunter puts each round separately into the magazine, where in full reload hunter uses stripper clip to push all 5 rounds at once.
- Without Sniper Scopesmith trait if weapon is shot while looking through the scope, it require to exit this view to chamber another round.