The road map as of 21st of March 2019.
Information from developers[edit | edit source]
The roadmap has been updated with all the things that are coming in Update 6.0—and you’re finally going to get a time frame for that new boss you’ve all been asking for!
Originally we had hoped (and announced) that we would be announcing the details for the 1.0 launch alongside the 6.0 roadmap update today. But we are still working to add in more community requests. We’ve been listening to what players have been saying on Discord, and are trying to get some of those requests onto the roadmap as we can.
The next update that you can expect will include both the content details for the 1.0 release and a preview of what kind of content and features you can expect to see post-1.0.
Short term[edit | edit source]
Arsenal[edit | edit source]
- New Weapons (Community Request)
- New Tools (Community Request)
- New Traits
- Concertina Improvements
Cast[edit | edit source]
- More Hunter Variants
- AI Improvements
- Butcher Gameplay Rework
- New Boss (Community Request)
World[edit | edit source]
- Layout Improvements Blanchett Graves
- Layout Improvements to buildings surrounding Alain & Son's
- Anti-camping pass on Arden Parish and Fort Carmick (Lawson Delta)
- Additional resupply points for Stillwater Bayou
- Set dressing compounds for the new boss
- Additional trenches Fort Carmick
- Anti-camping pass on Alice Farm and Lockbay Docks (Stillwater Bayou)
Progression[edit | edit source]
- Book of Monsters
Performance[edit | edit source]
- Memory Improvements
Audio[edit | edit source]
- Audio Pass on Throwable Consumables (Community Request)
Service[edit | edit source]
- Improvements to Player Onboarding