Specter 1882 is a large weapon in Hunt:Showdown
Description[edit | edit source]
Revolutionary pump action shotgun, able to fire five shells in rapid succesion. Reloading the internal magazine takes time. Causes RENDING damage.
Related traits[edit | edit source]
- Bulletgrubber - Recover unfired round when performing partial reloads (applies to Specter, Mosin-Nagant and Dolch 96 variants).
- Iron Devastator - Remain in iron sights between shots using shotguns.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- By default hunter loads only 4 rounds to the internal magazine and than chambers one, leaving space for additional bullet (hence 4+1 capacity). After that it is possible to reload to full capacity by performing partial reload
- Without Bulletgrubber trait reloading the weapon without emptying the magazine first (partial reload) will cause one round to pop out (and become lost). The trait causes hunter to manually extract the round and put it back into the magazine.
- Without Iron Devastator trait if weapon is shot while in iron sights, it require to exit this view to chamber another round.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Related Weapons[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This shotgun is based on the Spencer 1882, designed by Christopher Spencer who is best remembered today for his earlier lever action repeater. These shotguns can be found marked with the names of other distributors, for example Bannerman, a 19th century military surplus company.