Update 4.1 was released 19th of December 2018.
Client patch size: ~430MB
With this update we would like to wish Happy Holidays to every Hunter! The holiday spirit has arrived to our beloved Bayou as well, do not forget to visit the Butcher and Spider!
Patches[edit | edit source]
General Updates[edit | edit source]
Quickplay[edit | edit source]
- Hunter outfits are now randomized after each round of Quickplay
Audio[edit | edit source]
- Changed the audio for the winning and losing animations in Quickplay
Mission[edit | edit source]
- Night time of day is now available for Lawson Delta and can be played in the random rotation
- Added image for random mission in Bounty Hunt mode
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that enabled players to join Quickplay games with their Bounty Hunt recruits
- Fixed an issue that allowed Hunters to complete the 'Kill Hunter" challenges with suicides
- Implemented a fix for some errors during matchmaking leading to "Matchmaking Failure" error messages
- Message for buying items that exceed the arsenal limit were incorrect
- Fixed an issue where the warning messages on unequiping weapons and tools were incorrect
- Fixed an issue that caused the 'Contraband Discard' warning message to not trigger when swapping items instead of manually unequipping them first
- Fixed a rare issue that caused Quickplay to become unwinnable (Hunter died on the same frame when closing the 4th rift)
- Fixed a bug that caused Decoys to not break Lanterns
- Fixed an issue that caused Quickplay K/D statistics to show 1 instead of the actual value
- Fixed an issue where the audio of the Nitro express reload was not attenuated
- Fixed an issue where the audio of fuse triggers were sometimes 2D instead of 3D
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Inviting a partner while they are in a game, queuing for matchmaking or on the contract screen will result in a 0x107d2 error message
- The cursor may get stuck in previous client window dimensions after changing the resolution.
- Mouse cursor may become invisible when using Alt-Tab while loading into the game
- Closing doors right next to AI can cause them to get stuck.
- Some assets might appear as low resolution / low poly , even on high settings.
- Kills on grunts, armoreds and hives achieved through indirect damage, do not count towards challenge progress.
- Completed challenges do not appear as "completed" on the map screen.
- Hunter's coat sometimes clips through Hunter's front after revival.
- Quickplay : A hunter that was not killed by another player will still draw bounty from the Wellspring until the bounty has been manually picked up by another player.
- Quickplay: The values shown on the leaderboard and drained counter are sometimes not in sync.
- Quickplay: Consumable slot in Quickplay is handled as slot 'Tool 2' in Key Customization instead of 'Consumable 1'
- Quickplay : Players might start empty handed in Quickplay, pressing 1 or 2 on the keyboard resolves the issue
- With high latency, players have to press F longer than the progress circle indicates for a complete pick up animation to play
- Ammo counter sometimes shows 0 despite having full ammo after picking up a weapon or switching between weapons with different ammo types. (Switching between items or reloading the weapon resolves the visual problem.)
- Memory consumption may increase after each mission played
- Some text is without localization for other languages than English
Hotfix #1[edit | edit source]
- Added a tentative fix to resolve the "Matchmaking failure detected" error messages.
- Added a tentative fix to resolve the 0x107d2 error messages.